Friday 4 March 2011

Some sad news.

It's with great sadness that I have to report that Jeremy, one of the founders of the Back to the Eighties podcast, has decided that due to personal reasons he won't be continuing on as one of the hosts, at least for the time being.

This podcast was essentially Jeremy's baby and his idea, and with a very well placed Youtube video (which is below, for anyone who wants to watch it) he pulled me on board with it. It took a while to get the technical aspects of the show right at first (and three attempts to record it), but eventually, the podcast blossomed and became a joy to record and produce.

If not for Jeremy's great idea, I wouldn't have had the chance to do this great podcast, and wouldn't have gotten the chance to speak to some of my childhood heroes. I'm immensely thankful to Jeremy for that, and love the fact that I got to take that journey with him. He's one of my best friends, and a great podcasting partner.

Hopefully one day he'll be able to return, but until then, thanks buddy. For both your friendship, and the memories.

I'll not leave on a down note, though. Myself and Phil will continue to keep the Eighties alive every week, and keep you all entertained. That's just what we do best!

Now, as promised, the video that started it all...

No comments: